Semi-automatic corking machine
The corking machine can handle corks with a maximum measurement of up to Ø 30 x 50 mm (on request).
- Corks bottles and straw-covered flasks of any height, by regulating the bottle lifter load plate with an automatic sensitized block which eliminates any possibility of breakage (With a safety solution in the bottle lifter load plate).
- 24 V control button.
- Manual loader with a capacity of about 200 corks.
- Ø 14 plunger.
- Also designed for corking with synthetic corks.
- The corking machine is available with a vacuum kit (to create an automatic vacuum between the wine and the lower part of the cork) or a nitrogen kit (which introduces a small amount of inert gas between the wine and the lower part of the cork).
- The corking machine also has a useful object/bottle holder located at the base with wheels, although it can also be used on a work bench.
- Version structured entirely in stainless steel AISI 304, or varnished.
- Various options are also available.
Dimensions with base:
- Width mm 500
- Depth mm 570
- Work bench height mm 840
- 220-380 V motor HP 1 (mono-phase or 3-phase electricity, on request)
- Weight 90 kg
- Hourly capacity about 1000