Semi-automatic corking machine
There are two versions:
- First Type: the machine can be used with corks having Ø of 25 mm up to 32 mm and 50 mm height.
- Second Type: the machine can be used with corks having Ø of 22 mm up to 26 mm and 50 mm height.
For other kind of corks, please specify in the order.
- Possibility of corking bottles and flasks of any height, without any regulation, with automatic sensitive lock system to avoid any breakage.
- Automatic regulation of cork filling line.
- Pedal switch, with possibility of using single or continuous stroke.
- Safety device in the bottle lifting plate.
- The corking machine is available with a vacuum kit (to create an automatic vacuum between the wine and the lower part of the cork) or a nitrogen kit (which introduces a small amount of inert gas between the wine and the lower part of the cork).
- Version structured entirely in stainless steel AISI 304, or varnished.
- Various options are also available.
- Height mm 2000
- Width mm 600
- Depth mm 600
- Height of working surface mm 850
- Motor 220-380 V HP 1 (three-phase and on request mono-phase)
- Weight Kg 150
- Production per hour 1000 bottles approx